The Commercial Department at Kelley Mechanical is here to serve all your needs, from light commercial to industrial HVAC applications. We are a company that is committed to excellence in every aspect, from installation to service to customer care. Give us a call and let us take care of all your commercial needs.
Click Here to view our Commercial Installs on our Photo Gallery page.
Patrick Kelley at Carrier Commercial Training Seminar
Heating and Cooling
We are experienced in the installation and servicing of all types of commercial HVAC equipment, including:
- Rooftop Units - Carrier provides a complete line of commercial packaged rooftop units with Puron® refrigerant to meet demanding HVAC system requirements. These packaged air conditioners deliver performance for various ranges of industrial applications.
- Split Systems - With Carrier split systems, a wide range of outdoor air conditioners and heat pumps works seamlessly with innovative indoor air handlers to create reliable solutions that are easy-to-install and service for a wide range of commercial HVAC needs.
- Water-to-Water Water Source Heat Pump - These units provide a practical and economical approach for comfort conditioning requirements in replacement, renovation, and new construction applications. The 50PSW unit can be used in both traditional and geothermal applications, such as in tempering ventilation air, various hydronic applications, or serving as a stand-alone boiler/chiller.
- Chillers - The Carrier AquaSnap® 30MP chiller delivers high-efficiency cooling customized to the precise requirements of your facility. With a host of configuration options, the AquaSnap 30MP modular chiller is a snap to install, operate and control for years of quiet, reliable, cost-saving performance. And thanks to its modular design, the 30MP chiller plant can match a facilities’ present and future capacity requirements by adding modules as needed.
Carrier offers compressors, compressor units, condensing units, water cooled condensers, and chiller barrels for commercial air conditioning and refrigeration applications. They can be used to replace or enhance mechanisms within existing systems or to create custom solutions for new applications.
- VAV Systems - VAV systems supply air at a variable temperature and airflow rate from an air handling unit (AHU). The zone controller is a singular duct, fan powered, variable air volume (VAV) terminal control with factory-integrated controller and actuator. The zone controller maintains precise temperature control in the space by operating the terminal fan and regulating the flow of conditioned air into the space. Buildings with diverse loading conditions can be supported by controlling reheat (single duct only) or supplemental heat. The zone controller can support two-position hot water, modulating hot water, or 3-stage electric heat.
- Temp Control Systems - With controls ranging from thermostats and zoning systems to powerful, web-based software products, Carrier places the power to keep your system operating at peak performance at your fingertips. We’re experts in helping you balance the growing need for efficiency with the consistent demand for comfort.
- Exhaust and supply fans These fans works by pulling hot air, grease, oil, smoke, contaminated air and other particulate matter up through your hood filters and restaurant vent hood and duct system. Most commercial kitchens will require at least one upblast exhaust fan and hood system. Upblast exhaust fans are typically installed on the rooftop.
- Make-up Air Units - A full-service commercial kitchen cannot rely solely on their HVAC system to supply all of the necessary air to maintain balanced kitchen airflow, so a make-up air unit is needed. Typically, 80% of your makeup air will come from a make up air unit, and the other 20% will come from your building’s HVAC system.
- Clean Rooms - A cleanroom environment protects the outer areas of a facility from harmful biological agents and interior equipment designed for technicians such biological safety cabinets, filtration fume cabinets and laminar flow cabinets protect the scientists while they conduct their procedures that involve hazardous materials.
- Commercial Dehumidifiers - Bry-Air's MiniPAC® dehumidifier is the ideal dehumidification solution for facilities in need of reliable humidity control or mold and mildew protection. The MiniPAC® can be installed as a stand-alone unit or attached to any central air conditioning system to enhance the system’s dehumidification capability. It is a small, yet powerful unit that combats the effects of moisture in up to 10,000 sq. ft.* and is ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- Mechanical Insulation - Mechanical insulation is industrial thermal insulation for all types of equipment, and every category of mechanical systems. These systems involve boilers, HVAC, as well as ducts. Mechanical Insulation is the one thing that goes into a building and starts paying for itself as soon as the system is activated – immediately saving energy and reducing greenhouse emissions.